Status: Seasonal positions available
Contact: Joe Taulbee | email@example.com
Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant. Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit.
- Bar sales and service according to RMS’ quality and service standards
- Restocking of liquor, wine, and beer
- Speak knowledgeably about the restaurant’s food and beverage offerings
- Handle complaints according to the RMS guidelines and leave guests feeling satisfied and impressed
- Maintain a positive attitude, and work cooperatively with your team
- Maintain all food safety and sanitation procedures and regulations
- Ensure responsible service of alcohol policies
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Have a full understanding of all tools available to do your job.
- Participate in any restaurant meetings and/or training sessions when conducted.
- Use good communication between floor and kitchen staff.
- Set up and leave work station clean and tidy
- Exhibits regular and punctual attendance
- Passionate about beverage service, customer service, and consistently delivering a quality guest experience
- Previous customer service experience required, full service restaurant serving experience preferred
- Ability to perform tasks with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment
- This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 50 pounds.
- Manual dexterity
- Auditory and visual skills
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures